If you order delivery to an address in Sweden, we will ship your parcel with GLS. The delivery time is approx. 2-4 weekdays, and your parcel will typically be delivered Monday – Friday. Please note that during sale periods, the delivery time may be delayed.
You have the following delivery options:
- GLS to parcel shop - 14 euro
- DHL EXPRESS EU (1-2 days) - 24 euro
You can choose from 5 parcel shops closest to your delivery address.
We deliver to the countries listed below, and the parcel will be shipped with UPS to countries in Europe and with DHL to all other countries. The delivery options and costs vary depending on the country, and the price is calculated and presented at checkout.
Note! If you are located outside EU and Norway, local customs duties and taxes may be imposed upon delivery of your order. These costs are not covered in the prices presented on this web shop. Please check your local import regulations for more information.
- Czech Republic
- Faroe Islands
- Hong Kong
- Saudi Arabia
- South Korea
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
When you shop at www.soft-gallery.com, you have the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days and return the good(s) to us.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must do the following:
- Inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 61 28 30 23 about your decision to withdraw from the contract, and which good(s) you will return.
- Print the standard withdrawal form and put it in your return parcel.
- Send your return parcel as a business parcel to THE NEW ApS, att. soft gallery, Løversysselvej 3C, 7100 Vejle, Denmark. The return parcel must be sent without undue delay, and the deadline is met if you return the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
Note! You must bear the costs of returning of the good(s) and find a return label yourself. We do not accept parcels sent with cash on delivery (COD), to a parcel shop, or by personal handover at our location.
We will reimburse you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery*, without undue delay and no later than 14 days from the day we receive the return parcel at our warehouse. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payments, as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have clearly agreed otherwise. In any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
*Except supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us.